The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is working with Jobcentre Plus and youth organisations to establish a series of youth employment hubs, situated both online and in physical locations throughout the city region. These hubs would serve as one-stop shops offering information about jobs and apprenticeships and opportunities to develop new skills for young people between the ages of 16 and 25.
We want to ensure that young people help to shape what these hubs will look like and what services they provide. We have developed an online survey which will be live throughout August and into early September. This will be hosted on Commonplace. However, we recognise that the format and wording of the survey may not be accessible for every young person. We are therefore seeking to commission a community supplier to run a focus group with young people and to develop an ‘easy read’ version of the survey, which would be of particular benefit for young people with special educational needs and or disbailities or for young people whose first language is not English.
The survey must:
• Incorporate all of the questions listed below. (See attachment for screenshots of the online survey questions).
• Present all of the answer options given (although these may be reworded to make them clearer).
• Include an easy-read version of the introductory text.
• Include pictures and images as deemed appropriate.
• Be finished by Friday 14th August 2020.
We would also require the chosen organisation to:
• Collect survey responses from members of the focus group.
• Share the survey (easy read and Commonplace versions) via their networks.
Organisations should write a short (no more than 150 words) description of the approach they propose to take and also provide a quote for the above work no later than Monday 3rd August 2020.
Please return these submissions to email@example.com with the subject ‘Easy Read Youth Employment Survey’
Please contact the same email address if you require further information or a copy of the Easy Read survey brief. You can also request a copy from firstname.lastname@example.org