Community Action Wirral brings a wealth of experience from varying backgrounds and sectors to ensure a diversity of skills and knowledge, to be readily shared throughout Wirral.
- Vaccinations for voluntary and community sector organisations
- Take part in the Evidence for Equality National Survey
- Heritage Trade Up Programme now open
- Age UK Wirral are Recruiting for a Counselling & Wellbeing Officer to join their Counselling Team
- Magenta Living need you!
- Merseyside Violence Reduction Partnership are now recruiting for the following three posts
- Go green in March to raise awareness of cerebral palsy
- The Morrisons Foundation awards grant funding for charity projects which make a positive difference in local communities.
- An update on Lateral flow tests for staff and volunteers
- VEOLIA now open for applications.