Are you an organisation that works to improve our communities, and supports the wellbeing and life chances of our Wirral residents?
We can help you to:
- Promote your organisation and share your successes.
- Work in collaboration with other organisations both in the social sector and the business and statutory sectors.
- Support you with a bespoke volunteering system, which helps you to recruit and manage your volunteers.
- Support you with advice and toolkits in areas like marketing, good governance, working with volunteers, finding funders, writing funding applications, project or business planning, applying to be a charity or Community Interest Company, write policies and many others.
- Keep up to date with a weekly information bulletin and website on important issues, funding opportunities, volunteering requests and job vacancies for the social sector.
- Provide a community space both physical and online to support any forums, or events you wish to deliver.
- Support you with customised training for your trustees, staff and volunteers.
- Work with you to overcome barriers, and put action planning in place.
- Work with you to achieve Quality Awards.
Please, don’t hesitate to get in touch and let our team know how we can help you, we are always on hand to offer our support to organisations across the Wirral.