Community Action: Wirral promotes, supports, engages and involves the amazing work happening in and around Wirral communities. We can help you engage with local communities whether you are part of a community, charity, group, company or an individual looking to make a difference! We aim to keep you up to date with everything that is happening in Wirral’s third sector, from community events to funding that you might be able to access. Part of our work is to help connect community groups to local volunteers, which can help make your community thrive. Voluntary and Community organisations play a vital role, creating opportunities and Connecting People to participate in community life and to support each other, and Creating Change in the lives of people in the community and those community organisations. We are uniquely placed to provide an overview of the third sector in Wirral. As well as offering practical support to groups getting started or already established, this organisation is also the conduit between the third sector and the public and private sectors. The bespoke database that we hold enables us to target relevant information and training. We report on trends such as how much funding the sector raises from external funders, how many volunteers there are in Wirral and how many people the sector, as a whole, employs. If you would like our unique independent assistance then don’t hesitate to contact us because we will do everything in our power to make your community venture possible, we will provide high-quality information, advice and guidance so that groups and organisations can develop solutions in collaboration with the private and public sectors, making a positive difference to local people.
- Free e-learning from Energy Projects Plus
- Cadent Foundation – Deadline May 31st 2020
- Stick ‘n’ Step CEO recognised for her significant impact on society
- The Pink Ribbon Foundation – Deadline 29th May 2020
- Recruiting CAREGivers for HomeInstead Senior Care Wirral
- Legal Advice for not-for-profits.
- Update from Healthy Heart Grants
- Job Vacancies: 6 Social Prescribers
- LCR Cares Fund Launched
- Council and community food providers come together at new Emergency Food Hub