At Community Action Wirral we are able to give you support to enable you to raise funds. Fundraising is the process of gathering voluntary contributions of money or other resources, by requesting donations from individuals, businesses, charitable foundations, or governmental agencies.
Fundraising is an essential skill that allows organisations to raise the money they need to operate, put on activities and be sustainable. It is important to have an understanding of funding, which includes researching funders and writing grant applications.
At Community Action Wirral, we can:
- Help you to fund raise from the public
- Create a Fundraising Strategy
- Inform good practice guidance – Code of Fundraising Practice
- Plan Projects
- Research Funders
- Support you to complete a funding application form
- Host training sessions and ‘Meet the Funder’ workshops
- Include your organisation in our weekly funding e-bulletin
- Provide resources and tool kits