What do we do?
As a local infrastructure organisation we fulfil our role through four performance standards:
- Community Action Wirral supports local groups and organisations to fulfil their aspirations.
- Community Action Wirral facilitates effective communication and collaboration among groups and organisations and between different sectors.
- Community Action Wirral supports local groups and organisations to influence policies, plans and practices that have an impact on their organisation and beneficiaries.
- Community Action Wirral supports the identification of assets and needs in the local community and facilitates innovation and improvements in service provision to address those needs.
Vision & Mission Statement
- To work with and for our local communities, connecting people to create opportunities for lasting change, making Wirral a better place to live, work and volunteer.
- To provide high quality information, advice and guidance so that groups and organisations can develop solutions in collaboration with the private and public sectors, making a positive difference to local people.
- To treat everyone with respect
- To involve people in decisions about our services
- To use plain language
- To work with communities
- To manage our finances effectively, providing value for money
- To develop our workforce and involve volunteers in the delivery of our services
- To consider the environment whilst delivering our services
Registered Company Number 6276431 | Registered Charity Number 1123267