What is ProHelp Wirral?
ProHelp Wirral provides a limited amount of free advice to charities and community groups via a network of professional businesses who are prepared to offer their services for particular pieces of work.
Current ProHelp businesses include architects, solicitors, accountants, surveyors, structural engineers and business planning advisors.
ProHelp support is available to help local not-for-profit organisations gain valuable advice that they would otherwise be unable to afford. This advice enables charities to grow, and become more established organisations, allowing them to support the wider community.
- Tackling the most pressing social and economic disadvantage
- Likely to have limited access to professional or general business support
- Unable to fund professional advice
- Developing innovative initiatives
- Locally based
- Likely to be viable
- Complete the Request for Professional Support Application Form (see below)
- Your latest set of accounts will be requested via email upon completion of the online form.
- Once the application has been received it is submitted to the ProHelp Members panel. The panel decides if they can support the application and if so, allocates the relevant member to provide the appropriate support.
We do try to respond as quickly as possible but be aware that some time is needed to put support in place.
If you have any questions or would like a ProHelp Support Request form, please contact Zel Rodgers on [email protected] or phone 0151 353 9700.
Alternatively, a downloadable copy is also available here.