The Women’s Sector Resilience Fund has been created with the support of the Department of Culture, Media and Sport to safeguard the vital frontline jobs and support services of women’s organisations that have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic in England.
The deadline for applications to go to the first panel is 5pm 16th October 2020.
Aims of the grant funding:
– Grants to support organisations providing services and support for vulnerable women, for which there is increased demand as a result of the Covid-19 crisis
– Grants to support organisations supporting women who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the Covid-19 crisis
– Grants to support organisations which connect communities and support communities to work together to respond to Covid-19
Area of Benefit
Funding is open for organisations across England but will be prioritised for women’s sector organisations and services where the pandemic has had the most impact including:
• Greater Manchester and Lancashire
• Liverpool and Merseyside
• West Midlands – Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stoke-on-Trent and rural Staffordshire
• East Midlands, including rural Leicestershire and Derbyshire
• Hull and Humberside, Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield
• Deprived coastal towns and areas such as Blackpool, Hastings and Kent
• Newcastle, Middlesbrough/Tees Valley, other North East areas
• London boroughs such as Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets
To download the application form please click here.
Completed applications and supporting documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having problems with the PDF application form, there is also a word version available here.