Grants of up to £10,000 for organisations working in early years; financial wellbeing; mental health and wellbeing; and sexual abuse and domestic violence.
Funding size: £5,000 – £10,000
Application deadline: 27th November 2020, 11.59pm
There are 12 Sector Challenges across four sectors most affected by COVID-19: early years; financial wellbeing; mental health and wellbeing; and sexual abuse and domestic violence.
For each challenge, they are funding three charity or civil society organisations working in that area to come together with a digital partner to explore solutions using digital, data and design. Your charity will receive between £5,000 and £10,000 depending on the budget in your application.
The Sector Challenge Programme is part of the Catalyst and The National Lottery Community Fund COVID-19 Digital Response fund.
This grant provides an opportunity to :
- Advance your skills and knowledge
- Learn from experts and take part in a design process where you explore various approaches to potential digital solutions
- Share experiences and ideas with your peers
- Be part of designing an approach or solution which has a meaningful impact on the sector you work in, and the communities you support
- Applications Close: 27th November 2020
- Applicants Notified: Week of 14th December 2020
- Projects Begin: 11th January 2021
- Projects End: 26th March 2021
Find eligibility criteria and how to apply here.