Therefore, Wirral Chamber of Commerce are searching for their new Charity of the Year for 2018-19, to run from June 2018 to May 2019, inclusive.
The new partnership would provide a local organisation with platform to talk to the local business community about fundraising opportunities, as well as enabling great networking opportunities. The partnership will also assist this organisation in raising awareness and understanding of the challenges of their beneficiaries.
Wirral Chamber are setting themselves a target of £5,000 to be raised throughout this period. However, the selected partnership will also benefit from.
- Complimentary Wirral Chamber of Commerce membership (up to Category 3, valued at £550 + VAT)
- 20% off venue hire at The Lauries
- 1 week of Community Action Wirral’s ‘Community Shop’ hire, free of charge
The selection process would be as follows;
- As the administrative organisation, on behalf of Wirral Chamber of Commerce, Community Action Wirral will send out a news bulletin to all organisations in the area. You will need to complete this single page application form. The completed form must be emailed to [email protected] by 5pm Tuesday 1st May.
- Community Action Wirral will shortlist all entries to 10 charities.
- Wirral Chamber of Commerce staff will then get to vote for their top three charities, from the selected 10, at their May staff meeting, scheduled to take place at 3pm Thursday 3rd May.
- The top 3 organisations will be put out to vote to Chamber Members. 1 vote per member organisation, which will be a questionnaire circulated via email.
- The winner will benefit from the Charity of the Year partnership starting on 1st June, with an official press release in Wirral Business News which will be circulated mid-June.
Download the single page application form here.