- Read the rules of the scheme (below) and get the permission of the individual you want to nominate
- Complete a nomination form* (NB the judges will base their decision on your answers. Only information supplied on the nomination form will be considered)
Return the form by 23.59 Sunday 26th May 2019 to:
CAW Volunteer of the Year 2019, Community Action Wirral, The Lauries, 142 Claughton Road, Birkenhead, CH41 6EY
or [email protected]ityactionwirral.org.uk
*PLEASE NOTE, the form cannot be completed in your web browser. If you are completing the form on your computer or device, you’ll need to download (or save) a copy of it before filling it in to avoid having to re-type any information. Open the downloaded form to begin filling it in, you can save as you go along. Once you’ve completed the form please save it a final time before submitting it. If you have any queries please contact us on 0151 353 9700.
- The judging panel will select the winner
- Winner will be invited to attend an award ceremony to be held on Friday 7th June 2019 at Wallasey Town Hall.
- Nominations must be received by 23.59 Sunday 26th May 2019 at Community Action Wirral, The Lauries, 142 Claughton Road, Birkenhead, CH41 6EY, or [email protected], using an official nomination form.
- Individuals cannot be nominated by a partner or family member, or nominate themselves.
- You may only nominate one nominee per organisation.
- The nominees must either live in Wirral or undertake their volunteering in Wirral.
- Permission must be sought from the person or group nominated.
- Personal details provided on the nomination form may be passed on to partner organisations and to the media for publicity purposes. If you are not willing for any information to be shared in this way or if you do not wish media organisations to contact the nominee or nominator, please let us know as soon as possible.
- The judges’ decision on entries is final. The judges reserve the right not to make an award if they feel that nominations are not suitable.
- The nature of the certificates and awards presented is the decision of Community Action Wirral. No alternative prizes will be considered.