Spider Project is a Wirral based Community Interest Company dedicated to creating opportunities for people to be happier, healthier and well-connected. We are committed to transforming people’s lives and places through creativity, social, environmental and democratic action. We believe everybody has a place within our community and everyone is an asset. We believe in Recovery in the widest context. We provide a creative environment for our Members to be the best they can; we do not have clients, customers or service users – only Members, welcomed by our values: ‘Community-Trust-Honesty-Respect.’
So, do you consider yourself a ‘people person’? Are you resourceful and enthusiastic about creating positive change? Do you enjoy working with community Members from diverse backgrounds? Yes? Then this could be an exciting job for you.
- Location: Spider Project, 56 Hamilton Street, Birkenhead, CH41 5AE
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week (hours 9am-5pm with half hour lunch break)
- Annual Leave: 25 days per annum (not including bank holidays)
- Salary: £18,000-£22,000 pro rata depending on experience
- Contract: This is a temporary contract for a 12 month period
For all the necessary information, please visit https://www.spiderproject.org.uk/work-with-us.