Working as part of the Greater Merseyside Money Advice Project (GMMAP) Debt Advice Project Admin/Assessor Assistant will provide administrative support for the project and support the Debt Supervisor, Debt Advisors and volunteers. The post holder will assist the Supervisor with monitoring and reporting.
- Salary: £8750 (Actual-depending on skills and experience)
- Hours: 17.5 hours per week
The postholder will assess clients using an advice framework by telephone or in person, and support them to make next steps such as providing information or agreeing a debt appointment.
The successful applicant will be an efficient and flexible team member who has:
- Experience of working in an office environment and in an admin and dealing with service users
- Good IT skills and experience of using a range of IT systems
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Employee benefits include:
- A flexible working week
- 25 (pro rata) days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A contributory pension scheme (subject to a successful 6month probationary period)
If you have the right skills and would enjoy working as part of a supportive, dedicated team please read the Job Description and Person Specification , Application Guidance form and download the Application and monitoring form
Completed applications should be sent to [email protected]
- Closing Date: 30th September 2019 12 noon
- Interview Date: w/c 7th October 2019
Citizens Advice Wirral is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or religion in the selection or treatment of staff.