Making Space are seeking a highly motivated Fundraising Co-ordinator, based at Lyne House in Warrington, WA2 7JB. We are looking for a driven, passionate individual to help recognise our fundraising ambitions!
Reporting into the Fundraising Manager, you will be directly responsible for promoting, co-ordinating and supporting fundraising at Making Space.
You will specifically focus on key areas of community fundraising, donations and legacy fundraising to work towards achieving targets and sustainability of our charity.
Salary: £25,634 per annum
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week
Fundraising Co-ordinator Responsibilities:
- To work with the Fundraising Manager to help develop, maintain key fundraising systems
- Pro-actively work to achieve agreed income
- To actively and effectively promote fundraising opportunities to both internal and external stakeholders
- Increase internal knowledge and confidence in relation to fundraising
- Raise Making Space’s profile through fundraising activities
- Help establish and maintain a fundraising database
- Co-ordinate the recruitment and support of volunteers to support local fundraising
Fundraising Co-ordinator Requirements:
- At least 12 months demonstrable community fundraising experience is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and self-direct
- Database experience
- Ability to confidently network, develop and sustain partnerships
- Problem solving, solution focused approach
- Enthusiastic and able to motivate both self and others
- Certificate in Fundraising and institute of Fundraising membership (or willingness to complete)
Fundraising Co-ordinator Benefits:
- Buy annual leave
- Child Care Vouchers
- Flexible working
- Cycle to Work
- Love 2 Shop
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to free training, qualifications and career development opportunities
If you think that you are suitable for this Fundraising Co-ordinator role, please apply now!
This post will close on Friday 23rd August.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 18th September