We consider applications for grants of up to £1,000 for small charities running specific projects or activities. Projects must aim to serve the educational and social needs of the community.
It must be clear how a grant of this size will make a significant contribution to the project or activity.
Please read our eligibility criteria before making an application.
What can we fund?
People who meet all of the following requirements:
- Specific projects or activities serving the educational and social needs of the community.
- Grants do not normally exceed £1,000 and it must be clear how a grant of this size will make a significant contribution to the project or activity.
We cannot help with:
- Building or redevelopment work
- Projects which take place within hospital, nursing or residential care settings
- Medical research
- General running costs
- Projects outside the UK
- Organisations that are not registered charities
- Charities that were established less than 2 years ago (for Charity Commission auditing purposes)
- Charities with an income of more than £100,000 per annum
- Requests from small branches of larger charities, if the small branch does not have its own independent set of accounts.
Please click here for the website.