The Tampon Tax Fund allocates funds generated from the VAT on sanitary products to projects to improve the lives of disadvantaged women and girls.
- the fund is open to charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the United Kingdom
- applications should be for £1 million or more
- the value of the grant requested must not represent more than 50% of the applicant’s or consortia’s collective annual income
- applications should focus on 1 of 4 categories: homelessness and rough sleeping, violence against women and girls, music, or the general programme
- grants may be for 1 or 2 year projects