The Trust is looking to support work which will improve the life chances for some of the most disadvantaged children in England and Wales by investing in early intervention and preventative work.
We are looking to support work with targeted groups of 0-3 year olds in England and Wales which will specifically:
- improve the reach to these targeted groups
- bring about improved defined outcomes for these targeted groups
We will be looking for proposals which:
- Have defined outcomes built in with clear measurement tools and evaluation procedures in place
- Have the flexibility to adapt to changing external factors
- Have wide application or which have relevance for specific groups
- Look to build on existing good practice or to trial new work
Successful organisations must be prepared to share learning from the funded work with other organisations, to increase the impact
Who can apply
Charities registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales
Duration and size of grants
Grants may be awarded for 1, 2 or 3 years.
There is no minimum grant size and the maximum will be £50,000 per annum.
The Trust is happy to consider complete or partial funding and accepts overheads as part of a budget.
In 2018/19 there will be 2 funding rounds:
Round 1 Stage 1 applications will open on March 26th 2018 and close on May 14th 2018.
Grant decisions will be made in July 2018
Round 2 Stage 1 applications will open on October 1st 2018 and close on November 30th 2018.
Grant decisions will be made in February 2019.