The FA and Football Foundation have launched The FA Futsal Fund, investing £300,000 into the development of Futsal in England.
The scheme offers grants of either £1,500 or £3,000 to develop new youth futsal leagues across the country to increase the opportunity for players to play futsal on a regular basis in a structured games programme.
Who can apply?
- ✓County Football Associations who are running or plan to run leagues
- ✓Youth football or futsal leagues
- ✓Adult leagues setting up youth futsal provisions
- ✓Affiliated Clubs wishing to develop youth futsal leagues
- ✓PL & EFL Community Trusts
- ✓FA University Community Football Hubs
We will prioritise applications in the following categories:
- ✓Youth futsal leagues – u18s and below
- ✓Youth football leagues – u18s and below
- ✓County FA’s
Who can’t apply?
- ✘Profit making organisations
- ✘Football or Futsal Clubs wishing to create new teams
- ✘Educational establishments
- ✘Local authorities
- ✘Small sided providers
- ✘Groups wishing to apply for charitable status
- ✘Walking Football Clubs
- ✘Organisations seeking retrospective funding for costs that have already been made or are due before an offer of a grant has been awarded