Tesco Community Grants fund thousands of local community projects across the UK, helping to fight holiday hunger, tackle mental health, support young people, host community events and much more.
Tesco Community Grants support local good causes that focus on helping children and families.
Examples of eligible applications with a focus on supporting children and families could be;
- a local school needing food for a children’s breakfast club,
- a voluntary organisation working with families to run holiday clubs,
- a charity supporting young people with specialist advice to manage mental health,
- a brownie or scout group needing new tents,
- or a youth sports club needing new equipment,
- a family advice centre wanting to recruit more volunteers,
- or a local friends of a park group wanting to develop a new toddler area.
Tesco Community Grants support thousands of local community projects and good causes across the UK. The scheme is open to registered charities and not-for-profit organisations, so if you are an eligible organisation then apply for a grant now. If you are a Tesco customer or colleague, you can nominate a cause that you’d like to see supported and we’ll contact them to encourage them to apply. We’ll select those need a little help in your local area and when our customers are given a blue token, in any of our Tesco stores at the checkout, they can vote for their favourite charity to receive a grant by putting the blue token in the Tesco Community Grants box.
To apply for a grant or nominate a project, click here.