Realise have a ‘Warehousing Level 2’ course starting on Tuesday 13th of July at 10:00.
This course is thorough and runs for 9 sessions including an induction:
- Tuesday 13th of July – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Wednesday 14th of July – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Thursday 15th of July – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Friday 16th of July – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Monday 19th of July – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Tuesday 20th of July – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Wednesday 21st of July – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Thursday 22nd of July – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Friday 23rd of July – 10:00am – 12:00pm
This course is full of detail and is accredited at Level 2 – candidates will receive a certificate, fully funded by the Adult Educational Budget. The course takes place online – candidates must have a smartphone/tablet or computer/laptop and access to the internet.
About the course
This qualification is designed for learners to enter roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. Learners will evaluate their previous experience and skills while looking at activities required to help develop and strengthen opportunities to secure employment within this sector. The course will include modules on:
· Understand health and safety considerations in a warehousing environment.
· Understand the processes involved following a stock check.
· Understand the need for undertaking stock checks in the warehousing environment.
· Understand the process for packaging goods in readiness for dispatch.
· Understand the process to follow prior to dispatch.
Plus many more
The candidates must be 19+ and live and work in England.
To send candidate details over – email Jake Todhunter (details below) their name, mobile and email address – we will do the rest.
Registration closes on Monday 12th of July at 12pm
For more information please contact Jake: