Realise Training have a ‘Warehousing Level 2’ course starting on Monday 14th of June at 10:30.
This course is thorough and runs for 9 sessions including an induction:
- Monday 14th of June – 10:30 – 12:30
- Tuesday 15th of June – 10:30 – 12:30
- Wednesday 16th of June – 10:30 – 12:30
- Thursday 17th of June – 10:30 – 12:30
- Friday 18th of June – 10:30 – 12:30
- Monday 21st of June – 10:30 – 12:30
- Tuesday 22nd of June – 10:30 – 12:30
- Wednesday 23rd of June – 10:30 – 12:30
- Thursday 24th of June – 10:30 – 12:30
This course is full of detail and is accredited at Level 2 – candidates will receive a certificate, fully funded by the Adult Educational Budget. The course takes place online – candidates must have a smartphone/tablet or computer/laptop and access to the internet.
About the course
This qualification is designed for learners to enter roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. Learners will evaluate their previous experience and skills while looking at activities required to help develop and strengthen opportunities to secure employment. The course will include modules on:
- Understand health and safety considerations in a warehousing environment.
- Understand the processes involved following a stock check.
- Understand the need for undertaking stock checks in the warehousing environment.
- Understand the process for packaging goods in readiness for dispatch.
- Understand the process to follow prior to dispatch.
Plus many more
The candidates must be 19+ and live and work in England.
To send candidate details over – email Bev Harmstone (details below) their name, mobile and email address – we will do the rest.
Registration closes on Friday 11th of June at 12pm
For more information please contact Bev: