Inspire is a community-based organisation working on Wirral and across the Liverpool City Region. An opportunity has arisen for a new Administrator to join the charitable company and help deliver our Carers Mentoring Project until October 2019. We are formally managed by Involve Northwest.
17.5 hours per week | Salary £8,945 per annum
Do you have proven experience of high quality administration? Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of people who are caregivers and employer organisations?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly changing organisation that counts on the professionalism, insight, expertise and passion of its staff to inspire progression and wellbeing for the people they work with?
Then join us …
You will primarily be responsible for:
- Act! database and content management
- General office duties including client and stakeholder contact, support, information and signposting
- Open Awards web and learner administration
- Social Media (Twitter | Facebook) administration
- Coordination of meetings (including minute-taking), group work, training sessions and seminars
- Helping the team to deliver a high quality and reputable service
We are looking for the following skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to enjoy and make the most of a small team, person centred approach
- Excellent communicator, able to quickly build diverse relationships
- Lived experience of caregiving
- Team worker
- IT literate
- Positive attitude to a learning and development culture; a focus on the wellbeing of people supported by the organisation
If you would like an informal chat, please call Mike Clarke (Service Manager) on 0151 647 5432
To request Job Description/Person Specification, please email: [email protected]
Applications by CV and Covering Letter.
Closing Date: 29 June 2018, 4pm