Applications will be accepted from 21 January until 4 February for the Postcode Local Trust, Postcode Community Trust, and the People’s Postcode Trust.
Postcode Local Trust projects should relate to the following themes:
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces.
- Increasing community access to outdoor space.
- Combatting climate change and promoting sustainability.
Postcode Community Trust projects should address the following themes:
- Improving community health and wellbeing
- Increasing participation in arts and physical recreation
- Reducing isolation
People’s Postcode Trust projects should address the following themes:
- Promoting human rights
- Combatting discrimination
- Preventing poverty
Grants range from £500 to £20,000. Registered charities can apply for grants of between £500 and £20,000. Other not-for-profit organisations can apply for grants of between £500 and £2,000.
The funding is for new projects, or significant expansions of existing projects, in Great Britain. The projects can be up to 12 months in length.
There is a two-stage application process. Stage 1 applications for this first round will be accepted from 21 January to 4 February 2020.
There will be a second application round later in the year.
The current guidelines can be found on each Trust’s website.
Source: Funding Central 20.1.2020