The #OurNorthEnd Community Seed Fund is designed to provide up to £1000 in funding for community events, charities, schools, and community group activities that will benefit residents in the North End.
Priority will be given to applications that fit one of these categories:
- Educational activities and new experiences for young people
- Connecting the community and reducing loneliness
- Improving the health and wellbeing of North End residents
- Boosting the use of green spaces and the environment
We are unable to fund:
- Organisations with an annual income over £50,000
- Activities outside North Birkenhead
- Crisis packs, including food hampers & activity packs
- Advertising (unless part of a project)
- Items that have already been bought
- Charity sponsorship (team or individual)
- Political activity
- Sponsorship and fundraising activities for the benefit of an individual
- Rent or property maintenance
Our objective is to make a difference, and we want to know what you’ve done with the fund:
If your funding request is successful, we ask that you provide a case study after the donation has been received describing the difference it has made (including photographs). Like the application form, you can submit a video instead of a written form if you prefer.
Where appropriate, and with your agreement, we may request to share your story and photographs with funders, with the local press and on social media to demonstrate the impact of the #OurNorthEnd Community Seed Fund.
If your application is for a specific date, please note the deadline (9am on Monday 21st June 2021), to ensure you submit your application in time.
We aim to be in touch if your application has been successful by 5pm 30th June 2021.