|Operational Change Manager|
|Team:||Wirral Evolutions Limited|
|Reporting to:||Managing Director|
|Responsible for:||Line management and transformation of WE Operations|
|Hours:||36 per week nominal|
|Contract:||Fixed Term Contract or Secondment (c. 2 year Term)|
£41,550 plus benefits
Transform our business & help improve the lives of local people.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is an interesting and challenging role with full responsibility and accountability for operational service delivery across Wirral Evolutions (broadly 11 operating centres of varying size including 6 Day Centres and 5 vocational settings with c. 126 FTE across the Wirral).
Having redefined the Company’s purpose and strategy, with the full support of our Board and Shareholder, the Senior Management Team is in the process of developing a radically different business operating model for implementation over the next two years.
We are looking for an experienced ‘hands-on’ change agent to join the senior team, who will drive operational management improvement and lead in operational transformation including process improvement and ICT enablement across the business.
You will need to demonstrate you can meet the following essential requirements:
- Proven experience of delivering similar operational change programme, including leading culture change based on actively engaging, inspiring and motivating staff at all levels.
- Proven experience of operating comparable services (e.g. social care, health or supported housing) at a senior level incl. planning, tracking and reporting performance
- Ability to take the initiative and effectively lead cross-cutting business projects.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a comparable ICT requirement.
- Financially literacy and commercial awareness with excellent computer skills and strong writing and presentation skills.
The person we are looking for will be self-motivated with a passion for leading change based on developing and implementing practical business solutions. You will have a ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to constructively challenge and change engrained behaviours and orthodoxy through a process of team mentoring, training and development.
If you have relevant experience and a strong commitment to contributing to improving the lives of local people whilst working in a challenging but rewarding environment, please submit an application to us today.
For an application pack, please email Lorraine Moran, Head of Quality, Wirral Evolutions.
Closing date Wednesday, 13th June 2018 and interviews planned for week beginning 18th June 2018 with a view to an early appointment. For an informal discussion in the meantime, you can also call Dave Fergus, WE Managing Director on 0151 637 2030.
Wirral Evolutions (WE) is a pioneering local authority spin out company (LATCo) that provides innovative day care support and daytime opportunities to enhance the life and social skills of adults with disabilities across the region – our motto is ‘one life, let’s live it!’. You can see more about what we do on our website www.WirralEvolutions.org