Please note that the fund is open to any community groups to apply, the main thing is, there needs to be a demonstrable impact on Onward neighbourhoods. Our main stock concentration in the Wirral is Beechwood/Ballantyne, we then have smaller areas of stock around the Wirral.
It would be good if you could put it in the bulletin, it may just be worth emphasising the need for evidence of Onward Customers or Onward Neighbourhoods would benefit from the proposed activities.
Organisations are invited to submit a funding application if their project links into Onward’s Social Investment Themes by addressing one or more of the following:
• To support employment, skills and training
• To promote healthy lifestyles and wellbeing
• To benefit community ideas and activities that bring people together and improve the neighbourhood
In addition to addressing the above themes, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Organisations must be a constituted/community group and have their own bank account
• The project must benefit Onward neighbourhoods
• Organisations must provide copies of the relevant supporting information and policies upon request (see application form)
• Organisations must include the Onward logo on marketing material and on any project promotions e.g. Social Media
• Organisations must provide adequate monitoring and evaluation records including evidence of expenditure and the impact the project has had on our neighbourhoods
• Core-running costs or political campaigns will not be funded
The maximum grant available is £5,000