Involve Northwest are delighted to be able to offer 4 new positions within their organisation.
4 Link Workers – Fixed Term until March 2022
The Link Workers will be the missing link for some people to access the things they need, to feel able to move forward and look to achieve goals and improve their well-being.
Full Time: 5 days per week: 9am to 5pm (We may consider part time working for the right candidates)
Salary: £20,000 (per annum pro rota)
Enhanced DBS is required for the roles
Key Tasks and responsibilities
- Working on a 1 to 1 basis with individuals referred for support.
- Providing joined up support with the wider community ConnectUs project
- Support the identification of people’s dreams and aspirations.
- Capture personal stories to help shape delivery.
- A Link Worker never speaks for citizens.
- Contribute to participatory evaluation
- To work in line with set contract targets and monitor and record all work
- To work in line with set contract targets.
Qualities and Attributes of a Link Worker
- Flexible, adaptable a good listener.
- An understanding of social isolation, health and wellbeing and some of the challenges that can be faced by different community members.
- Team player with an open and honest manner and ability to build on effective relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with community leaders, local authority and professionals.
- Able to prioritize tasks, work load and good time management.
- Motivational and empowering.
- Believes in people.
- The ability to monitor and report case work & statistics and work to specific project targets.
- To ensure you represent to charity in the best manner at all times
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within communities specifically with people who have mental health issues.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- IT literate- competent in use of internet, email and web based communication systems.
- Ability to research information from a range of sources
- Ability to produce quality monthly reports
- Experience of working with a caseload of people/families within set case parameters
- Experience and understanding of safeguarding.
- Experience and understanding of mental health and social care services
- Monitoring and recording case work and statistics in relation to their role
- Ability to drive/access a vehicle for work purposes
Please send your application to: Involve Northwest, Royal Standard House, 334 New Chester Road, Rockferry, CH42 1LE
Or alternatively by email to [email protected]
Closing Date: 6th February at 12 noon 2019
Interviews: 14th / 16th February 2019
For an application pack please Tel: 0151 644 4500 Or email: [email protected]
Alternatively you can download an application from our website: www.involvenorthwest.org.uk
Involve Northwest is working towards being an equal opportunities organisation and welcomes applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.