This key document sets out the current employment and skills supply and demand issues for the Health and Social Care sector across Liverpool City Region. It identifies a range of key actions to achieve:
- Greater best practice sharing and partnership working;
- Improved awareness of sector careers information;
- Improved workforce progression; and
- Better take up of all levels, and particularly higher levels of apprenticeships; and
- Improved networking and communications with employers and skills providers.
This Action Plan is also available online at http:liverpoolcityregion-ca.gov.uk/documents along with other key Skills and Apprenticeships documents. This work is partly funded by the European Social Fund.