The 2017 Community Grants Programme is currently open
Our Community Grants programme offers grants usually of between £5,000 and £20,000 towards the cost of projects introducing facilities to enable increased community use of places of worship. We prioritise projects that include toilets and catering facilities.
Are you eligible?
- Is yours a Christian place of worship in the UK, and open for regular public worship?
- Was your place of worship built as a place of worship originally, and are the works proposed due to take place within or attached to the place of worship?
- Is your total project cost estimated at over £25,000 (including VAT and fees)?
- Have you already raised 50% of the total project cost?
- Is the project being led by a qualified professional, with conservation accreditation if it is a listed building?
- Have you got all necessary permissions approved and in place?
For guidance notes, full criteria and priorities and the online application form to apply, click here to go to the website . The first deadline for applications is 29 November 2016.