Transform grants are available to support domestic and sexual abuse charities with policy, infrastructure and innovation
Transform grants offer up to £100,000 over two years to strengthen the domestic and sexual abuse sectors – it does not fund service delivery or capacity building for individual charities. It is focused on projects which bring wider benefits for the sector.
Transform is part of our National Programme On Domestic and Sexual Abuse. It is a one-off grants programme running from 1st August 2016 with funding decisions made in early 2017. Through it, we are looking to fund projects which:
- Seek to inform and influence responses to domestic and/or sexual abuse
- Strengthen the sectors, particularly the role of smaller specialist providers, in response to the challenges facing them in England and/or Wales.
The grants programme will not support general service delivery costs but will support activities which meet the above objectives through any one or combination of:
- Influencing policy at either a local, regional or national level
- Building the evidence base (through research and analysis) around needs and identification of effective interventions
- Developing and sharing models to help small and medium-sized specialist providers grow and replicate
- Developing and supporting effective partnerships within and across sectors.
The total funding available is £1m. We are looking to make up to 10 grants of up to £100,000 each. The grants will be available to be spent over 1-2 years.
This is a one-off grants programme. All of the funding decisions will be taken as part of this unique grants process, with all decisions made at the same time.
We will take decisions on the strength of individual proposals as well as ensuring a balanced portfolio against the range of our objectives. Across the programme as a whole, we will look to fund a range of projects across England and Wales so we encourage applications from across the countries.
For more information and to apply please go to the website.