Post: Happy Times Activity Leader
Location: Moreton, Wirral
Part time / 4 days per week
Contract 3 years fixed term contract
Days: Usual days: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Hours: Usual hours: 20hrs per week
9.15 – 16.15 including 1hr lunch break.
Must be able to be flexible. Days may change and some evening and weekend hrs may be required for which time off in lieu or overtime payment will be offered.
Happy Times Activities is a successful Social Enterprise that provides uplifting and beneficial activities for adults with additional needs. We are looking for someone special to join our caring and creative team.
- To lead and support activities with our participants and members – who are adults of all ages and abilities.
- To work as part of the Happy Times team, building strong relationships which support the delivery and mission of Happy Times
- Creating connections, fun, and smiles.
- To contribute at team meetings to further support Happy Times participants.
- To support and host feedback meetings with Participant, Carers and Care Teams.
- To have a flexible approach to work and work to Happy Times guidelines.
Essential Person Specification
- A happy and friendly person with a creative and positive outlook
- Previous experience of designing or delivering activities.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience of supporting adults with disabilities or Autism.
- Level 3 Health and Asocial Care Qualification is desirable.
- Multitasker with good attention to detail.
- A team player with excellent self-management skills.
- Own transport preferred but not essential.
What We Offer
- 24 hours over 4day week @ £12.50ph
- Full training is provided.
- Statutory Holiday Pay
- Pensions Contributions
- An extremely welcoming, caring, and happy place to work with opportunities to create real magic moments every day!
Enhanced DBS certificate is required for all successful applicants.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 23rd July 2021.