Vacancy: Team Administrator (Office Support)
Job Title: Team Administrator (Office Support)
Full Time: 35 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £17,500 per annum
Project: ReachOut / Ways to Work
Duration: Fixed Term until 30th June 2021
Funded by: European Social Fund, Wirral Council and Liverpool City Region
Location: Royal Standard House, Rockferry and The Laurie’s, Birkenhead
- To provide direct administration to a team of employability advisors.
- To ensure quality checks are carried out on all paperwork and evidence submitted.
- To input accurate client information onto a centralized database (Hanlon).
- To handle sensitive client information and remain confidential at all times.
- To methodically file confidential documents to ensure all paperwork can be tracked and accessed easily.
- To efficiently handle incoming telephone enquiries and refer as required.
- To collate information to support the monitoring and recording of outcomes.
- To administer bookings, purchases and payments.
- To provide excellent customer service and customer interaction to new clients and visitors.
- To undertake such other functional administration tasks as required by management.
- To implement and maintain internal centralised databases.
- To devise and maintain office administration duties to ensure the office is an effectively smooth running facility for employees.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties of a large staff team.
- Adhere and implement relevant company processes.
- Co-ordinate inductions, staff training, team meetings and probationary meetings.
- Co-ordinate employee DBS certificates.
- To adhere and comply with ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System and GDPR
- To represent Involve Northwest in the best possible manner at all times and to promote the positive reputation and image of the organisation.
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of working in a busy office environment
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and project delivery
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in using the major Microsoft programs.
- Ability to monitor, record and produce report information.
- Excellent team work and networking skills.
- Experience of managing own workload and working effectively within a team.
- Able to work in an office environment that often demands high levels of concentration, while coping with frequent interruptions
- Good problem solving ability
- A proactive approach to work with the ability to “think on your feet”
- Able to work with confidential information
- Conscientious, trustworthy and reliable
- NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration Qualification.
- ECDL Qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of working to ISO9001:2015
Closing Date: Monday 17th August 2020 12pm
Interview: Wednesday 9Th September 2020
For an application pack please email: email@example.com
Alternatively you can download an application from our website: www.involvenorthwest.org.uk
Involve Northwest is working towards being an equal opportunities organisation and welcomes applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.