iAMDigital is a £1m fund from Nominet Trust and Creative England, investing in organisations working to increase digital inclusion and digital skills in England
iAMDigital is open for applications until 31 July 2017
Applications are open until the end of July 2017
As highlighted in the government’s Digital Strategy, we are increasingly living in a society that is digital-by-default. This is creating a strong need to increase the digital capability of all and to develop digital skills for a digital economy. iAMDigital is a £1m fund which invests in new ventures and established organisations working to increase digital inclusion and digital skills in England, outside of London.
What does the fund offer?
- The fund is a partnership between Creative England and Nominet Trust
- It offers investment in the form of interest-free loans or equity and requires organisations to demonstrate their social impact
- Investments are between £50,000 and £200,000
- These investments must be matched 50% by the applicant company; for example, an investment request of £50,000 must be matched by £50,000 additional private funding
Who is eligible?
iAMDigital is investing in organisations that have a strong track record of delivering results and are seeking to scale their approach to:
- Tackling the barriers limiting people’s digital capabilities: lack of access, skills, confidence and motivation
- Increasing digital inclusion amongst those who are most marginalised
- Demonstrating how the creative industries can increase digital inclusion
To be eligible your organisation must:
- have a social mission and be able to demonstrate its social impact
- have growth potential, scalability and an innovative approach
- have an experienced management team
- create or safeguard jobs as a result of the funding
- support the growth of creative industries
- be an SME (start up, early stage or established)
- have your major operations and beneficiaries in England, outside of London
How to apply?
You can submit your expression of interest here.
For further guidance please contact: