Monday, 24th September from 12:30 pm to 3 pm.
North Birkenhead Development Trust, St James Centre, 344 Laird Street, Birkenhead, CH41 7AL
This workshop is aimed at volunteers and staff of Not-for-Profit organisations who are involved in running projects and activities but don’t have a great deal of experience with monitoring and evaluation, or anyone who may want to improve their monitoring and evaluation practices either for their own benefit or to improve the quality of information that they collect to share with stakeholders and funders.
The workshop agenda will include:
- Put into place the resources and frameworks needed to monitor and report effectively throughout the life of the project.
- Have an understanding of the questions you need to ask in order to collect the most useful information.
- The practicalities of collecting data.
- Good practice in collecting data
- How to interpret and share data that has been collected.
There will be an opportunity to network with attendees at the end of the workshop.
Please click here to register for this event
Please note that if you are unable to attend once you have booked onto the workshop and have not given us 24 hours’ notice we will be invoicing your organisation for a £10 administration fee.