Fully-Funded Coaching Programme for Wirral VCSEs – Limited places available!
Do you want to embed the principles of coaching into your VCSE organisation?
As part of the Wirral Family Coaching pilot in Wirral, Metanoeo CIC is offering 30 fully-funded places to local VCSFE organisations to attend a 6 week course designed to offer space to consider how coaching can add value and support both staff and communities.
Each course consists of:
- 2 x full day of core teaching:
Day 1 – Introduction & Module 1: Principles for cultivating a coaching culture
Day 2 – Module 2: Tools for cultivating a coaching culture & Core teaching summary.
- 2 x 1 hour Learning Sets – Facilitator led reflection and application groups for participants
- 2 x 1 hour exploration sessions – Group learning and consolidation through discussion and the ongoing development of ideas.
The course will enable attendees to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of taking a coaching-based approach to working with staff and communities
- Embed and role-model a coaching-based approach in your own life and work
- Inspire and equip practitioners to reflect on their practice and work with communities to take action for themselves
- Apply a range of techniques and tools designed to enable others towards action
Please note. Places are reserved for a maximum of 1 leader and 1 practitioner per organisation (the 6 organisations already funded by the Wirral Family Coaching Pilot will not be able to register).
Places are available on a first come, first served basis and the closing date to register is Friday 28th May 2021 so get in touch quick!
For more information, delivery dates and to register your interest please click the Eventbrite link below:
or email: email@example.com