Course Title: Discrimination Law: The Essentials
Course Objectives: Provide a basic understanding of discrimination law in employment and identifying discrimination when it occurs.
Who is it for: Trustees and senior employees responsible to dealing with discrimination related issues in your organisation. Staff who are involved in, or have an interest in equal opportunities and those staff who advise individuals on discrimination law.
Benefits & Outcomes:
- Raise awareness of discrimination law in the work place.
- What to do when your organisation is faced with a complaint of discrimination, or you identify when one of your clients has been subjected to discrimination.
- Demonstrating your organisations commitment to equal opportunities.
- Minimising the risk of discrimination litigation against your organisation.
- Improving your organisation’s funding prospects.
When: 8th February 2019. From 10.30am to 12.30pm