Every applicant must be a club with a minimum of 12 months’ security of tenure over their stadium for the 2020/21 season by freehold, leasehold or licence, and have the responsibility for operating it on matchdays. Alternatively, you must have a groundshare agreement for the entirety of the 2020/21 season.
Who is eligible?
- National League System Clubs (Steps 1-6)
- Welsh Premier League Clubs
- FA Women’s Pyramid Clubs (Tier 1-5)
Who is not eligible?
- Clubs playing at Step 7/ Regional Feeder Leagues and below
- Clubs without a suitable security of tenure
- County FAs
- Facility operators
About the fund
Matchday Support Fund grants will allow clubs to make the changes necessary to satisfy the latest FA and Government guidance, ensuring their stadia are safer for the return of football and supporters.
Below you’ll discover how much you can apply for, what the grant can be spent on and learn more about the relevant FA and Government guidance for your club.