Ready… steady… GROW!
The first step to Invest for Impact is asking you to register your interest by completing a short form. We’ll take you through a few simple questions that we need to assess how we can help you. Invest for Impact’s social investment can be in the form of a loan, or as a blend of loan and grant, and is only available in the North West, consisting of Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside.
Please have the following information ready before you start:
- Registered name of your organisation and company number
- Legal form of your organisation
- Charity number (if applicable)
- A bit about what you do and where you operate
- How much money you want and what you want to use it for
Once you’ve completed the form and pressed the ‘Submit’ button, one of the team will be in touch within five working days to discuss next steps with you.