Time/Date: 11am-4.15pm, 3 April and 7 May 2019
Location: Liverpool Charity and Voluntary Services, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2AH
Equally Ours are coming to Liverpool to deliver two FREE workshops to introduce their Equality and Human Rights toolkit.
This free digital toolkit is for and by the voluntary and community sector (VCS). It will support you and your organisation to embed equality and human rights into your work and improve outcomes for the people you support.
The training will introduce you to the toolkit and guide you on how to use it.
The toolkit and will provide a range of practical benefits, including:
- Helping you understand the implications of Brexit on local and national funding;
- Improving customer service, user experience or outcomes in your organisation;
- Improving how you involve your communities in the design, delivery and evaluation of your services.
Improving how you involve service users is an increasingly important requirement for local and national grant makers. Developing your capacity in this area will not only improve outcomes for your service users, but make you more attractive to funders.
Travel bursaries are available and are provided on a first come first serve basis.
Enquiries and registration are being led by Equally Ours, so for more information contact Tracey Agyeman on 020 303 31454 or [email protected].
Equally Ours want the widest possible range of community groups and voluntary organisations to attend – no matter your size, or level of experience.
In return, Equally Ours ask that you commit to:
- Attending both full day workshops on 3 April and 7 May 2019
- Providing a pre-evaluation form (April 2019) and a follow-up survey (August 2019) as part of our evaluation programme.
The venue is fully accessible for wheelchair users, has an induction loop system and there are accessible parking spaces adjacent to the building.
The deadline for registration is 1 April 2019
This project is supported by Baring Foundation.