Partnership for Learning, South Road Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PZ
Book your place here: https://www.dsc.org.uk/event/dscandiofnw/
You said “more regional events”……We say “see you in Liverpool on Wednesday 8 March!”
Everyone you work with has an impact on your organisation and beneficiaries. DSC is working together with IoF North West and bringing you 15 practical and inspiring sessions, to help you work together with others.
15 workshop sessions covering…
…Marketing and promotion, fundraising and managing yourself and others.
- A conversation with Debra Allcock Tyler about women and leadership
- Fundraising regulations
- 10 fundraising gaffs and how to avoid them
- Writing for impact – get it read not binned
- Learn to love change
- Love your donors to death
- Make colleagues friends of fundraising
- Big marketing ideas for small organisations
- Tackling Trustees
- The pleasure and pain of working with people
- Attracting Major Donors: from pipeline to principal gifts
- Digital email campaigns – what does success look like?
- Making social media work for you
- Diversifying your income stream
- Presentations with punch
Speakers include Debra Allcock Tyler, Chief Executive of Directory of Social Change and Peter Lewis, Chief Executive of Institute of Fundraising.
IoF North West members can attend for only £95 for the whole day. Plus, the first 50 non-IoF members to book can also attend for this day rate of £95.
This event takes place at Partnership for Learning, South Road, Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PZ.
Book now to avoid missing out! We look forward to seeing you there.