PwC continue to build an inclusive culture and tackle racial inequality so have appointed a committee to allocate grants to increase their support for Black-led social enterprises, as well as charities with ethnic minority beneficiaries.
They are encouraging organisations that meet the entry criteria to apply for a grant in the range of £2,000 to £25,000, depending on their scale, activity and impact.
- To enter, your organisation must be a UK based social enterprise that meets the Social Enterprise UK criteria, or registered UK based Charity.
- The organisation must have UK based Black and Ethnic Minority leadership and/or beneficiaries.
- The firm is unable to support involvement organisations that are:
- Political organisations and lobby/pressure groups
- Religious bodies (unless for identifiable, broadly based, community support activities)
- Applications open: 25 September 2020
- Application closing date: 30 October 2020
- Applicants informed: 27 November
To apply, please fill in this form with further details by 30/10/2020.
The committee will review each application.
- For selected grants of £10,000 and £25,000, last year’s financial statement and an impact report will be required. Applicants can send up to two documents as supporting evidence of impact. Please note that any application applying for grants of £10,000 and £25,000 without an impact report or last year’s financial statement will not be considered
- Any applications received after 5:00pm on 30/10/2020 will not be considered. PwC is not responsible for applications which are lost, damaged or late due to computer, network or telecommunications failure
- Applications will be reviewed by a panel, and due diligence on the organisations will be carried out by PwC
- Successful applicants will be presented to the Foundation Board of Trustees
- The successful applicants will be made aware of their outcome on or by 27/11/2020
- You may be contacted with questions should any clarification be needed during consideration of your application. The panelist decision about eligibility, shortlisting and selection, including the methodology used to assess applicants, validity of any claims and data submitted, is final and correspondence will not be entered into.