Realise are working in Partnership with ‘Home Instead’ and ‘Kare Plus’ – who own a chain of care homes for elderly and vulnerable adults. We have a number of ‘Care Assistant’ vacancies we are helping to recruit for across the Liverpool area.
- Candidates must be 19+
- Eligible to live and work in England
- No prior experience is necessary for the vacancies!
Health and Social Care course – leading to interview
Candidates must complete a Level 1 Health and Social Care course with us prior to interview.
The course starts on Monday 26th of July – Friday 30th of July – running for 5 consecutive days (10am – 12pm each day). The course takes place online – candidates must have a smartphone/tablet or computer/laptop and access to the internet (if no access please contact me for further details to overcome this barrier).
All candidates who complete the course will be invited for an online Interview shortly after finishing the course.
About the course
The course covers the following modules:
- Introduction to adult social care
- Introduction to the values and principles of adult social care
- Awareness of the skills and attitudes required for adult social care work
- Awareness of communication skills for adult social care work
- Awareness of roles and responsibilities in adult social care job roles
For more information or to refer please contact Beverley Harmstone: