Do you want to work in administration? Do you need a qualification to demonstrate administration knowledge and skills to help with your job search or just to enhance your CV?
No previous experience or knowledge is required for you to start!
Gain a nationally recognised qualification in 2-3 weeks!
You will learn about, develop your skills and gain units in the below areas:
- Principles of Business Administration
- Principles of Business Communication
- Principles of Personal Performance and Development
- Principles of Working in a Business Environment
- Health and Safety in a Business Environment
- Use a Telephone and Voicemail System
- Meet and Welcome Visitors in a Business Environment
- Work with Others in a Business Environment
- Manage Time and Workload
- Deal with Customer Queries, Requests and Problems
When does the course start?
Start date – Monday 11th January 2021 at 09:30
Where is the course based?
Blended learning consisting of online sessions at home and a limited amount of classroom sessions based in the city centre office – Seetec, Graeme House, Derby Square, Liverpool, L2 7ZH
What qualification will I get?
Level 1 Certificate in Business Administration
Eligibility – 19+ years not currently employed or in education. In receipt of benefits/low wage
How long is the course?
This is a 2-3 week course full-time from Monday-Friday 09:30-15:30 each day
Can I still claim my benefits with the job centre?
Yes, benefits will not be affected, and regular communications and updates will be given to JCP
Do you cover travel costs?
Yes, during the programme you will get your travel expenses reimbursed for when you visit our centre
Do I have to pay to attend the programme?
There is no cost to the programme. It is fully funded.
Want to know more about the programme or to book a place? Please call or email:
Gary Bennett – 0151 318 5656 / 07834 518 598
Sharon Hale – 0151 318 5656 / 07732 691 643