How does it work?
The Choose Now Change Lives grant initiative is open to applications from local UK community organisations and groups throughout 2021. Applications will be shortlisted three times throughout the year in May, July and September. Following each shortlist taking place organisations will be notified and the public will cast their votes for the organisation that they would like to receive a grant.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Community groups
- Local authority
- Health authority
- Social housing
- Other not for profit organisations
Please note that the following types of organisation cannot be funded through the scheme:
- Children’s or young people’s charities where the majority of beneficiaries would be under the age of 18
- Top tier local authorities
- Organisations where funding would be delivered overseas
- Charities with any party political or religious affiliation
WHAT TYPES OF GROUPS COULD BENEFIT?
Homeless charities that help rough sleepers to find shelter and help provide them with the support they need.
Community groups that bring the local community together, whether it be through Sport, Art, Music or just generally providing a place for people to come together.Food bank
COMMUNITY FOOD BANKS
Food banks that provide food and essential supplies for families or individuals in crisis.
Here’s some info to help with your application
Once you are ready you can start your application here