Applications are on a first-come first-serve basis and will close when all the funding pot has been awarded. Don’t delay – apply now!
This application form should be used by organisations and groups wishing to apply for the Beechwood, Ballantyne & Bidston Village Big Local Bright Ideas Fund. Download the form here Big Local Bright Ideas Fund Application Form
The Bright Ideas Fund has two funding pots depending on the size of your application;
- Small Bright Ideas; Grants of up to £300
- Large Bright Ideas; Grants between £301 and £5,000
The Big Local Bright Ideas Fund welcomes applications from not-for-profit, private sector and public sector organisations that will benefit residents living in the Birkenhead area of Beechwood, Ballantyne & Bidston Village ONLY. Preference will be given to organisations based within the Big Local area. It is highly recommended that applications consider it is probable that the fund will make grants to multiple applications. The fund is open to all ideas although we would especially welcome applications that address one or more of the following;
Increasing the wellbeing of residents
- Courses, trips, classes, events or projects which are predominantly resident -led
- Courses, trips, classes, events or projects which will upskills residents living in the Big Local area
- Funding for Big Local area residents to set up new groups (non-constituted groups must liaise with an established not-for-profit organisation for them to hold the funding on their behalf)
- All projects, events or activities must be completed by 9th October 2017. Project monitoring must be completed and returned to Big Local by 1st November 2017.