Would you be interested in meeting Garfield Weston’s Grant Manager well ahead of the deadline to strengthen your application?
About the Fund
We understand that communities need good facilities and that raising funds takes time and effort. For this reason our Weston Anniversary Fund will award grants up to £150,000 to provide new or improve existing community facilities.
Typically we encourage charities to have a broad base of support and so we tend to be one of a number of funders of projects. Our Anniversary Fund however is different as we will consider funding the entirety of a project, or help to complete your fundraising, with grants ranging from £30,000 to £150,000.
Please read our Weston Anniversary Fund Application Guidelines carefully to see if your organisation and project are eligible to apply and how to do so. Please also read our FAQs carefully to answer any additional questions you may have.
Weston Anniversary Fund Snapshot
- One off grants scheme in 2018 to support Capital projects that will benefit local communities across the UK
- Open to UK registered charities, CIOs, places of worship and state schools only with a total income under £3million
- Grants range from £30,000 – £150,000
- Total project costs not to exceed £300,000
- Applications to be submitted online
- Applications open on 5th January and close on 30th June 2018
- Decisions will not be made until October 2018
- You can apply to the Fund even if your organisation is currently in receipt of a grant from, or has been rejected by the Garfield Weston Foundation within the past 12 months
- Planning permission (where relevant) will need to be in place prior to submitting your application by the 30th June
- Grants will need to be spent and projects fully completed by the end of 2020.
If you have started your application or are soon to start, please get in touch. We would love to invite Garfield Weston to come meet local groups but can only do so if there is concrete interest in sending in a strong application.
For more information, please contact Keelan on [email protected] or 0151 353 9700.