We’re looking for an experienced and highly organised Administration Officer to ensure the smooth running of a 2 year pilot community wellbeing project delivered via Macmillan, Clinical Commissioning Group, NHS and Wirral Council.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Macmillan Community Wellbeing service, to ensure safe and effective communication between the Macmillan Community Wellbeing officer team, secondary care, primary care, third sector and voluntary services.
Duration: 2 years fixed term
Salary: £16,907 to £17,600
Hours: 36 hours
- Provide confidential administrative support and effective communication links for the Project Manager and the team of MacMillan Community wellbeing Officers along with all internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Secure document and e-document storage (EHNA’s).
- To act as a point of contact for all forms of communication for the team with all patients, carers and professionals.
- Assist with the production of management reports and collection of data.
- Assist with the coordination of volunteers across the project.
- Provide support to the wider team at internal and external events.
- Ensure high levels of customer care and support are delivered across the project at all times.
If you wish to discuss the post further then please contact Lucy Holmes at [email protected]
This post is subject to Enhanced Adult and Child Level DBS check.
Deadline: 23rd February 2018
To apply, please visit https://jobs.wirral.gov.uk/wrl/pages/vacancy.jsf?latest=00010253.