The Tampon Tax Fund allocates funds generated from the VAT on sanitary products to projects that improve the lives of disadvantaged women and girls.
- The fund is open to charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the United Kingdom
- Applications should be for £1 million or more
- The value of the grant requested must not represent more than 50% of the applicant’s collective annual income
- Applications should focus on 1 of 3 categories: violence against women and girls, mental health and wellbeing, or the general programme
- Grants may be for 1 or 2 year projects
- All project activities must be concluded and funds must be spent by 31 March 2020
- Where applicable, bids must include details of arrangements for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults as part of their planned activities
- The deadline for applications is midnight on Sunday 28 January 2018
- Applicants should answer all questions on the application form
- Applications received before the closing date will be assessed after the closing date
- Applications received after the closing date will not be assessed
- Available information and guidance relating to this round of funding is contained in the documents above
- We are not able to respond to requests for support in completing this application as this is a competitive process
Send your completed application to [email protected].
Applicants will be informed whether or not they have been successful in Spring 2018. We expect individual grant agreements to be finalised with successful applicants by Summer 2018. Exact timing will vary on a case-by-case basis.
Before completing your application form please download and read the guidance for applicants document in full.