- We are pleased to announce the programme for 2018 has now launched. For 2018 we are targeting funding and support to partners reaching people who are over the age of 60 with no personal internet access, those over the age of 65 and those who are severely or profoundly deaf.
- We will be running two rounds of funding:
- Launching 9 April Round 1 of our fund which will be focussed on activity targeted at reaching people who are over the age of 60 with no personal internet access or over the age of 65. Grants are available up to £5000.
- Launching early May Round 2 of our fund which will be focussed on activity targeted at reaching the severely or profoundly deaf. Grants available up to the value of £7500 – information and guidance will be released at the end of April.
If you want to find out or keep up to date please sign up to the
- NEA and EAS will be launching their fully funded smart meter Champion training and awareness sessions to practitioners working with the 2018 target groups, if you would like to express an interest in this training please contact [email protected] for more information.
- Please click here for the website. https://www.cafonline.org/charities/grantmaking/smart-energy-gb-in-communities