Want to make a big difference in Wirral West?
From Monday 26th June small grants aimed at making a big difference are available for groups in the Wirral West Constituency area. The aim of the fund is to improve the local environment and must include one or more of the following:
- Improves a local high streets
- Improves a local park or green space
- Improves a local neighbourhood areas
- Improves the exterior of a local community building
You must be applying on behalf of one of the following organisations or groups and based in the Wirral West Constituency area:
- Registered Charity
- Community or Voluntary Group (including Parent Teacher Associations)
- Faith Group
- Social Enterprise or CIC
The fund cannot be used for:
- Core staff salaries or core administrative costs
- Costs which have already been incurred (i.e. retrospective funding)
- Religious worship – applications are welcomed from religious or faith groups for projects that are designed to benefit the wider community. However, projects that are deemed to promote a particular religion are excluded
- Party political activity i.e. fundraising, campaigning or any other activity associated with any political party.
So, if you’re part of a community group, voluntary organisation, charity or social enterprise, you’re based in Wirral West* and you have a project that will benefit from receiving up to £200 funding – come and see us on Monday 26th June!
Closing date for completed applications is Friday 28th July 2017.
* Wirral West Constituency includes Arrowe Park, parts of Barnston, Caldy, Frankby, Greasby, Hoylake, Irby, Meols, Newton, Overchurch, Pensby, Thingwall, Thurstaston, Upton, West Kirby and Woodchurch.
Kind Regards, Helen
I will send a link out to the Application Form on Monday 26th June.
Constituency Engagement Officer (Wirral West)
Strategic Hub – Wirral West Constituency Team
West Kirby Library
Wirral CH48 4HZ
T: 0151 691 8650