Big Lottery Reaching Communities Funding Masterclass
Tuesday 11 October 2016, 10am – 4pm
Bidding to secure BIG Reaching Communities funding has become even more competitive over the last 12 months. Potential applicants need to use development time wisely to ensure best chances of success at Stage 1. This masterclass will take you through the steps of planning and preparing a Stage 1 Reaching Communities revenue application.
With this training you will:
- Learn the language of the Lottery and how to present your proposal
- Identify the best ways to design and develop your proposal building on your work to date
- Learn about evidence of need and how to define and develop your proposed outcomes
- Explore key budget elements to support a realistic bid
- Understand how to bring all this together and write better funding applications
The training is aimed at anyone who has to develop funding applications for over £10,000 and particularly focuses on the Reaching Communities revenue programme.
The course is delivered by one of our vastly experienced Funding Adviser who has helped many groups secure Reaching Communities funding.
Cost: £85 charity/voluntary sector; £170 private/public sector